[nycphp-talk] PHP Bcc Headers

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:15:28 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:49 PM, (Margaret) Michele Waldman
<mmwaldman at optonline.net> wrote:
> I call a mail function with bcc and from in the header.
>
> It worked fine on my development server, but when I copied the code to
> production, the headers stopped working.

Same OS?

Are you using "\r\n" at the end of each line, or just "\n"? I've had
to switch between them before, even going from one version of Debian
to another.

Do the headers appear in the raw email at all, or are they being
completely ignored by PHP and/or the mailer?

Chris Snyder
http://chxor.chxo.com/