[nycphp-talk] [OT] notebook recommendations - time to retire the Thinkpad t42p... anyone know Lenovo's t61p?

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Fri Aug 8 19:19:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm rocking a Lenovo T61 w/Ubuntu - entry level model, no extras. Works
well, APM and all the function key's work! amazing.

Overall, its a pretty solid laptop. However, I only use if for robotics
research and gcc related stuff. Battery life and screen brightness are good.
I love the thinkpad keyboard mounted mouse.

My everyday is a MBPro. = ]

- Ben