[nycphp-talk] Columbia University Medical Center - Web Developer Position

Dave Youn jhy2104 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:19:33 EDT 2008

Hi:

We are looking to fill a Web Developer position here at Columbia University
Medical Center.

The job would be ideal for someone who enjoys creating/maintaining multiple
websites and has experience creating templates with CMS (Drupal ideal) and
creating pages with HTML and CSS. Basic knowledge of PHP/MySQL is a big
plus.

Link to the full job description and application:

http://jobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=111299

We¹re starting interviews now, so I would act quick. Please pass this along
to anyone who might be a good interested and a good fit.

Columbia offers great benefits; tuition reimbursement, 24 days of vacation a
year, and I have enjoyed working here for the past 4 years.

No Recruiters, first parties contacts only.
David Youn - Webmaster
Columbia University Medical Center
http://www.cubhis.org/wds/