[nycphp-talk] calculating state taxes?

(Margaret) Michele Waldman mmwaldman at optonline.net
Wed Aug 13 16:00:00 EDT 2008

While were on the topic, does the store just charge local tax from where the
store is located?  Or does it have to charge tax from the purchasers locale?

We were thinking from where the store is located, because after all isn't
that where it's being sold from.

I've got a store going live any day now.

Margaret Michele

  _____