[nycphp-talk] Columbia University Medical Center - Web DeveloperPosition

(Margaret) Michele Waldman mmwaldman at optonline.net
Wed Aug 13 16:14:22 EDT 2008

Tedd,

I don't know what I'm applying for, but I'd like to throw my company in.

Sovereign Sites L.L.C. with development in php, mysql, javascript, html,
ajax* and the like.

Available for new site development or to fix that which has already been
"finished".

Thank you,

Margaret Waldman
Sovereign Sites L.L.C.