[nycphp-talk] Accessing non-existent array elements ok?

Darryle Steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:00:01 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,
     Unless you like seeing that error message it is not ok. If you do
print "<pre>";
print_r($a);
print"</pre>";

,you will get a very good detailed visual of your array content.
You're array only has one key/value pair. Try

 $a = array('a' => 'b', 'b' => 'b2', 'c' => 'b3'   );

 followed by the rest of your code and you should be good to go.