[nycphp-talk] [OT] Voting

sbeam sbeam at onsetcorps.net
Fri Aug 29 10:49:48 EDT 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 10:09, bzcoder wrote:
> 1 IP 1 Vote?
> 1 Vote = 1 Cookie so you can't vote again?
> Collect and confirm email address to vote?
> Create a browser/ip/cookie thumbprint of the voter and assign metrics to
> determine "same person" to avoid duplicate votes?

I use an animated GIF and javascript to read certain electromagnetic
fluctuation patterns off the monitor screen, effectively creating a retinal
scan of each voter which is then embedded steganographically in the request
headers.

We can also measure pupil diameter and blood flow in the scleral capillaries
to determine the emotional state of the user. Really helps reduce shopping
cart abandonment since you can tell when they are really ready to buy big.

Oh and I make sure DHS gets a copy of all the data, per our
little "agreement".

I found all the code on PHPClasses, just look for user "Cheney"