[nycphp-talk] OT Quicktime to Flash convertor

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:28:15 EST 2008

ffmpeg

I compile it myself on linux, but I'm sure you can find windows binaries.

The developers of the project rarely do formal releases and highly encourage
you to download the latest code from SVN. I find it an annoying policy on
their part, but would find it forgivable it they would at least linked to
websites that provided binaries.