[nycphp-talk] Ajax UI, where to display a detailed view of a record

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Tue Dec 9 15:37:46 EST 2008

Display the record in a (possibly modal) float-div-type window.

Most of the major javascript libraries do this out-of-the-box or with
some kind of UI plug-in.

Or it might make more sense to do some kind of border-layout with
three panes.  A Search Form pane, a search results pane, and a detail
pane.

-Tim