[nycphp-talk] preg_match and pattern matching

Brian Dailey brian at realm3.com
Fri Dec 12 09:39:55 EST 2008

Instead of re-inventing the wheel, I suggest taking a look at some of
the code written by others. This is a common problem to any web developer.

One example would be CakePHP's Sanitize class:
http://api.cakephp.org/1.2/sanitize_8php-source.html

Chris Shiflett's blog has a lot of resources on PHP security:
http://shiflett.org/

- Brian

--
realm3 web applications [realm3.com]
Information architecture, application development.