[nycphp-talk] Open Source Project Management Tools

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Sun Dec 14 22:21:23 EST 2008

What kind of organization is this for?

Disclaimer: I don't think there's any such thing as "good project
management tools", open source or otherwise.  In most cases, the
purchase decision is based upon the irrational hope that some piece of
software will mitigate organizational and managerial weaknesses.

I'd be delighted to see a system that actually facilitates work
getting done instead of getting in the way, if anyone has seen such a
thing.

-Tim