[nycphp-talk] Dynamic Form Elements

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Fri Feb 1 13:24:40 EST 2008

Degrading gracefully is an important dev technique certainly.

Just for the sake of discussion, pulling back far to a rough massively macro level it is worth noting though that, I believe, it has been yahoo that has quietly supported this unobtrusive JS concept over the past decade while it was google that non-standardly JS'd, ajaxed, custom API'd and gadgeted their way to monster acceptance on the cool and convenience hungry 94% consumer and corporate desktops, laptops and mobiles.

Peter