[nycphp-talk] Sporadic problems with forms

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sun Feb 3 13:27:45 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 01:54:13PM -0600, Allen Shaw wrote:

> Unfortunately the only way to find something
> like that is to get in there and untangle the code.  You *might* get
> some clues by looking for patterns in those error cases.

Or you can add logging.  Right before the problematic query gets
executed, log it and a backtrace using debug_backtrace().  You can even
just log the information if the parameters to the query are empty so you
just trap the stuff you need.  Plus have your log function email you so
you know when to go look.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/