[nycphp-talk] warning message on the php page

chad qian nynj.tech at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:52:48 EST 2008

Hi,
I try to debug one php page.Everything is fine but I always get this error message on top when I load the web page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/getatwoq/public_html/chad/registrationverified.php:3) in /home/getatwoq/public_html/chad/inc/prehtml.php on line 23

I want to get rid of this meaage when I locad the php web page.

How to do it?

Thanks!

chad