[nycphp-talk] sign in/out of the website

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Feb 6 10:57:56 EST 2008

Hello Chad,

There are many ways to do this, and probably better ways then what I'm
going to say..but here goes:

On each page, at the top, before you do any output do a login test:

<?php

function userIsLoggedIn($username)
{
    if ($username == $_SESSION['username']['loginBool'] == TRUE )
    { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; }
}

if (!userIsLoggedIn($username))
{