[nycphp-talk] Drupalcon in Boston, March 3 - 6

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 16:45:34 EST 2008

Michael B Allen wrote:
>>> Think about it...a 100 million "page" views one Sunday evening...perfection
>>> denied...
>> Ah, you mean the Microsoft bid that Yahoo denied?
>
> They're referring to the New England Patriot's loss to the New York
> Giants in Super Bowl XXLII last Sunday. New England was 18-0 and a win
> in the Super Bowl would have been a "perfect season". Almost 100
> million people watched the game, second only to the 1983 M*A*S*H
> finale.

Ah, thanks, I'm not interested in brutal "sports" executed by low IQed
individuals. People actually watch stuff like that??? I thought the FCC
prohibits brutality (football) and sex (cheerleaders) on daytime TV.

I guess now is the right time to duck?

Just pulling your legs.....I still think broadcasting football is a waste of
energy.