[nycphp-talk] Java Script

Urb LeJeune urb at e-government.com
Mon Feb 11 21:50:26 EST 2008

	My knowledge of Java Script is limited to taking someone else's
script and making very minor changes. I would like to replicate PHP
ability to have an include file located somewhere that is not in the
normal web space.

	My clients have a document root of:

/home/domain-name/htdocs

	I have php.ini configured to first look in the current directory and
then /usr/local/include so that every client on the same server uses the
same source code. Is the scheme doable using Jave Script?

	Thanks

Urb

Dr. Urban A. LeJeune, President
E-Government.com