[nycphp-talk] WYSIWYG editors

Austin Smith asmith at observer.com
Mon Feb 11 22:15:50 EST 2008

A company I worked for until last July used Innova. It's not the *best* but
it's alright I suppose. I don't see why it's better than FCKeditor or
TinyMCE. I like WYMeditor for it's structure-over-presentation attitude, but
if giving your clients access to colors, fonts, etc., is important you can't
really use WYMeditor.

My biggest complaint with Innova is it's non-free.

Austin