[nycphp-talk] Thank you NYPhP -- Kerbeaz launches!

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Feb 14 14:03:33 EST 2008

> traffic.

http://www.kerbeaz.com/ for the curious...

Congrats, Cliff. Zippy
> site, interesting idea.
Did you end up using a framework, or did you roll your

--
Chris Snyder
http://chxo.com/

No framework...was too deep into it to shift to one. Perhaps for rev 2.x

But when I knew zero about this stuff, I was fortunate to pick up Beginning
PHP & MySQL eCommerce, an Apress book, which advocated a 3 layer
architecture with a front-end controller. Although one strategy in the book
was way off base, at the 30K level it got me off on the right track.