[nycphp-talk] Re: Best way to develop a PHP web system?

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:07:54 EST 2008

Currently working with Zend Framework, most every framework does what
you're talking about, but I like Zend because:

a. You can very easily use individual components without loading the
entire library
b. Your application is organized in a very simple manner
c. Zend Studio has Zend Framework built in
d. Very well documented at framework.zend.com
e. It's Zend, so you can rest assured it's not going anywhere for awhile

- jake