[nycphp-talk] PHP/MySQL environment problem??

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Feb 29 14:56:51 EST 2008

Might not be your exact problem, but I once had some issues porting of
the the data from one machine to another. The auto increment was failing
with a "duplicate index" error, but I could not find any duplicate
indices. There was, however, a 0 value in the indexed column, which upon
removal, fixed the issue. I think the table was initially populated and
then maybe later converted to an auto-increment type without throwing an
error. But, when I did an export and import into another machine, it
kept failing.

~Rolan