[nycphp-talk] List of langauge/country names and codes

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Fri Jan 4 15:53:39 EST 2008

Hi!
Does anyone of you have a list of language/country names in the native
language and the associated country codes?
For example

USA - American English - en_us
UK - English - en_uk
Schweiz - Deutsch - ch_de
Suisse - Francais - ch_fr
Deutschland - Deutsch - de

and so on. Format is not important, country names are also optional as I guess
someone in the USA could pick Deutsch (like me). I do want the native name of
the language as someone who speeks only German may not know to look under "G"
in the list rather than "D" for Deutsch.
Also, pointers where I could find such a list are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance,

David