[nycphp-talk] Transitioning from Beginner to Intermediate PHP

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Jan 16 22:23:00 EST 2008

Hello,

Yeah +1 on that. Find some stuff that interests you, and dig in. Keep
reading of course and in between projects
create a sandbox and experiment with new stuff, with the goal that some
of that will be used in your next project.

Try experimenting with smarty outside a customers application, and on
the next job you get, employ it (if needed).

I think smarty is an excellent tool, that really helps remove html from
php logic. Use it if you don't already.

I can think of more stuff later. I'm tired, heh.

Good luck!

- Ben