[nycphp-talk] Transitioning from Beginner to Intermediate PHP

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Jan 17 07:13:32 EST 2008

B.A.S. wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm trying to move from being a rank beginner to an intermediate level
> of programming PHP. While practicing & trying to learn something new
> every day

There are a number of subscribers to this list who are knowledgeable
and have projects.

One idea is to join a project which uses some technique you want
to learn. Chances are good that the developers will help
you -- especially when you consider that they already help
people with their understanding of PHP (and related subjects)
on this list.

NYPHP also has meetings. I would also suggest that you consider
attending (if you don't already) the meetings. There you can
talk with peers and exchange ideas and understanding.

--

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com