[nycphp-talk] Transitioning from Beginner to Intermediate PHP

Adrian Noland anoland at indigente.net
Thu Jan 17 21:48:47 EST 2008

I've always found the articles at IBM developerworks to be gems. They are
always succinct and at the same time give you just enough of a taste to keep
looking for the complete solution.

www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-php-read/
www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/top-projects/php.html
http://www.devshed.com/

The venerable melonfire too:
http://www.melonfire.com/community/columns/trog/archives.php

What I should be doing to get to the next level? Should I read up on web