[nycphp-talk] Anyone using Amazon S3 for backup?/Amazon Web Services

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Fri Jan 18 19:08:50 EST 2008

I posted yesterday asking if anyone knew anything about using Amazon
Web Services with PEAR::SOAP and PHP...specifically getting the
environment configured and successfully getting responses back from
Amazon...

PS Guys, I know I've been asking a lot of questions and haven't taken
a lot of time to answer questions from others, but I've been swamped
with two clients' urgent demands lately...when things clear up I
promise to try to help, such as I can, with any questions posted.