[nycphp-talk] Differing versions of HTML

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 15:58:20 EST 2008

I am testing an "add record" routine and am using three different browsers
for the test. The routine is filling in a form and it contains three options
EXIT, SUBMIT and CLEAR all three functions are self explanatory and all work
as expected in "FIREFOX". In "OPERA" the SUBMIT and CLEAR work as expected;
but not the EXIT it submits instead. In MS Internet Explorer  "IE7" it does
not work at all, apart from displaying the form, it is like looking at a
screen dump.I am unable to fill in the form and the EXIT, SUBMIT and CLEAR
are totally not working (locked).

Could anybody suggest where I could find information that will help me
overcome this difficulty or let me know the difference in the HTMLs

Paul