[nycphp-talk] Anyone using Amazon S3 for backup?

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Fri Jan 25 14:40:41 EST 2008

I use it to back up my several thousand personal JPEGs and other data, and
for under $2/month it is nice to know that my apartment building could burn
down and I'd still have my photo collection. I think.

There's a rumor out there that Google is planning a data storage service.
Don't be surprised if they beat Amazon on price -- and look at your sh*t to
see what ads to serve you.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness