[nycphp-talk] IE Error - The security certificate presented by thiswebsite was issued for a different website's address

nasir81 at gmail.com nasir81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:49:45 EST 2008

Hi,

The reason for that error message is that you are trying to access the website using a different URL than the certificate. For example, if the certificate is setup for "mydomain.com" and you try to access the website using https://www.mydomain.com As far as SSL is concerned, they are two different hostnames.

HTH

- Nasir

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile