[nycphp-talk] deleting cookies

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Mon Jan 28 22:34:58 EST 2008

Try setting the cookie cancellation time to something more extreme like:

setcookie( 'loginID', '', time() - 31536000 );

...this issue is vaguely familiar in that it may have something
to do with the time(s) at server(s)/desktops(s) being out of synch and
that
one hour set back of cookie date is not sufficient for all involved
to see it as expired(?!)(Hunh?).

Peter