[nycphp-talk] Returning users from whiniest they came

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 09:28:07 EDT 2008

Could somebody point me in the right direction or make any suggestion??

On Exiting the "my" application, I want to return the user back to the
original "jump-off point" just before they entered the application, wherever
that may have been. I believe I can capture the URL save it until required.
I have readup on HTTP_REFERER, which I think is correct, but it appears
there might be a problem with this and this is it -  "HTTP_REFERER is not
passed by some older browsers"

Ta - Paul