[nycphp-talk] Returning users from whiniest they came

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 08:51:40 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. It all appears to be my
misunderstand of the use of the index files. Just because it happens to be a
file with a PHP extent didn't mean it it going to act as a PHP script. It is
logical really, as it does have a special function. The solution for me is
to imitate the method in which my broadband service handles logging users
out of their site (not service) and it seems to be confirmed by the manner
in which my webhosting providers works too.

Once again thanks for your help.

Paul