[nycphp-talk] need another pair of eyes!

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Jul 23 17:52:33 EDT 2008

The situation is this...the full app needs to

1.  upon redirection from Paypal, display some text on an HTML page,

2.  post some data that is passed to the download page, and

3.  serve up a file for download.

In order for me to use headers to serve up the file, I have to pass the
data on the transation to another page after I render the HTML.  There
is database validation stuff which is stripped out for this sample but
which is working in the original code.

Thanks!