[nycphp-talk] Scour.com invite from Joseph Crawford

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Jul 24 10:41:45 EDT 2008

Hrm.. another web 2.0'ism is about to be born. We already have phishing,
vishing (voip based phishing).
I'd like to coin the term scishing (scour.com phishing?).

Scishing - (ski'-shing)  : The act of fooling an internet user into
divulging their web mail login/password during registration, then raping
them for and spamming their entire email contact list.

perhaps on a lesser malicious level there could also be FBishing,
Plaxoishing, Linkedishing, recently MySpaishing, and so forth..

~Rolan