[nycphp-talk] soccer website - need help ASAP!

susanna thornton STUDIO info at susannathornton.com
Wed Jul 30 00:20:05 EDT 2008

Hello:

I am a fine art photographer based here in New York- I also run a pickup
soccer group on the side. I am looking for someone with experience in the
following areas to take over the maintenence and development of the soccer
website (which utilizes databases and has e-commerce facets for the online
registrations) and also to help me maintain my php mailing list for my
photography site.

I need someone ASAP for the soccer website! We are switching over to our
fall season registrations soon and I need to talk to someone as soon as
possible about this as I'm leaving the country next week! Please send all
inquiries to me here: info at susannathornton.com

The soccer website url is:

http://www.pickupsoccernyc.org <http://www.pickupsoccernyc.org/>

This is where I currently need the most help.

The new registration has to go online by August 15th-

I am looking for someone with solid expertise in the following areas:

The skills you need are:

PHP

MySQL

SSL certificates

credit card processing

HTML

CSS

The last person I worked with was a student with pretty solid knowledge who
I paid $10/hour but he is no longer available to work on this. Thanks.

SUSANNA THORNTON

SUSANNA THORNTON STUDIO

New York, NY