[nycphp-talk] need help to create slide like www.slide.com

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Wed Jul 30 06:29:53 EDT 2008

birgunj birgunj wrote:
> dear All,
>
> i want to build the slideshow like slideshow of www.slide.com.at
> <http://www.slide.com.at> the slide.com they build it using flash and php.
> i am not getting help or any reference from anywhere to build the slide
> show like that.if any body has any idea or
> help material please share with us.

The best slide show I ever saw is the Image Rotator from Jeroen Wijering. It
is Flash based and if it works like anything else Jeroen created you can set
plenty of options through parameters as well as determine the play list
through an XML file. I don't know any of the details. I use the JW Flash Video
Player, which is just awesome. For the image rotator see here:
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=JW_Image_Rotator

David