[nycphp-talk] upgrading PHP on CentOS 5 -- or should I?

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:04:14 EDT 2008

David,

So what exactly is the cause of the bug? Is different html of
javascript being generated by different versions of PHP? Is it a
matter of warningnotices and errors being raised in the code producing
the javascript?

Also, why not install a seperate copy of apache and php in a seperate
directory that you built from source? You can run apache on a port
other than 81 and see if the problem still exists.

I have a hunch though that warning are being inserted into the output
code that your other php configuration places in a log file. Check the
PHP.INI settings.