[nycphp-talk] 3D ANIMATION

paul at gubavision.com paul at gubavision.com
Wed Jun 4 13:02:12 EDT 2008

I'm a visual artist not a coder.  I dabble in PHP.  I haven't looked
in a while but I have not really found an good easy to understand and
use 3D rendering program.  You might find one of those but not all or
them.  That said you might rather look to find someone to do this part
of the project for you and use your own talents where they make you
the most profit.  I'll hire a coder if I need one because my talent
and knowledge base is better suited for other things.

Good Luck,

Paul Guba