[nycphp-talk] PHP $_SESSION

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Thu Jun 5 14:14:00 EDT 2008

There's a section in the phpinfo() output called session.

Compare those sections between the two php versions.  If you don't
see anything obvious, post at least the php5 config here, and maybe
we'll see something.

It sounds to me like wherever PHP5 is trying to save session files on
disk is not writable, but it could be any number of things.

-Tim