[nycphp-talk] PHP $_SESSION

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:29:15 EDT 2008

The login page set mysession id
the second page checks the session ids and  redirects to login page if no
match

This is the output oh my header_list before just before redirecting to the
login
page:
array(4) {
      [0]=> string(23) "X-Powered-By: PHP/5.1.6"
      [1]=> string(38) "Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT"
      [2]=> string(77) "Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
post-check=0, pre-check=0"
      [3]=> string(16) "Pragma: no-cache"
}