[nycphp-talk] PHP $_SESSION

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:09:20 EDT 2008

I tested the same small program on my other server and the value
changes everytime.

PHP works on both the old an the new system

What should I check that I might be missing on one system compare to the
other
so I can pass SESSION information.

Remeber my old system is RHEL 3/apache 1.39/ php 4.3.2  <-- WORKS
New system is RHEL 5.1/ apache 2.2.3/  php 5.1.6  <-- DOES NOT WORK

:-)