[nycphp-talk] comparing arrays to build query?

Mark Armendariz lists at enobrev.com
Sun Jun 8 14:01:11 EDT 2008

So you have an array of zips, like array(11201, 11206, 11301), right?
and you need to find all the jobs within that array of zips?

If so your query would look something like this:

mysql_query('SELECT * FROM Providers INNER JOIN Employers ON Jobs.empid =
Employers.EmpID WHERE Jobs.zip IN (' . implode(',', $aZips) . ')');

Which becomes
SELECT * FROM Providers INNER JOIN Employers ON Jobs.empid =
Employers.EmpID WHERE Jobs.zip IN (11201,11206,11301)

Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Mark