[nycphp-talk] New York PHP on LinkedIn and Flickr

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Thu Jun 12 18:59:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Brian, all.

The official LinkedIn group for NYPHP is the New York PHP Community.  Oddly,
I can't find a link to the "main page" of it on linkedin.com, but if you
search for it, it should come right up.

Anyone know how to get a link to a LinkedIn group?

And here is our Flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nyphp/

Thanks Brian and Ed for supporting the group.

And, thanks to Andrew, we have RSS feeds of the mailing lists:

http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-talk.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-announce.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-jobs.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-org.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-pgsql.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-mysql.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-front-end.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-python.xml
http://mailbucket.org/nyphp-joomla.xml

These are also available on the mailing lists page:

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
    www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com