[nycphp-talk] Disabling browser back button.

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 15:21:32 EDT 2008

Hi Tedd,
Sorry to say it didn't work or at least I couldn't get it to work. As you
see the only thing I did was to tidy up the last $_SESSION['token']. however
I did try using True and False which disabled me completely.

<?php session_start(); ob_start();
    $token = isset($_SESSION['token']) ? $_SESSION['token'] : 0;
      if ($token == 1)
    {
    exit();
    }
$_SESSION['token'] = 1;
?>

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>create account/access codes</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY>

Cheers - Paul