[nycphp-talk] mysql slow Internet connection trickery

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Mon Jun 30 17:12:38 EDT 2008

Scott Mattocks wrote:
> This probably isn't the answer you want to hear, but maybe the clients
> money would be better spent on upgrading to a real connection instead
> of on a development resource trying to fix a non-software problem with
> software?
Actually, you're right, this is the true solution.  This is the tragedy
I find in many non-profits (this client included): lack of business
experience in the executive team can lead to a lack of appreciation for
the limitations of space, time, and manpower.  Ah, well...

- A.

--
Allen Shaw
slidePresenter (http://slides.sourceforge.net)