[nycphp-talk] url pass array as parameter

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Mon Jun 30 17:39:48 EDT 2008

Passing arrays in a query string is the wrong way to do it.  Too many
things can go wrong.

You could try creating a form, and sticking the serialize()d array
value in to a hidden field.  Then POST the form to your gallery page.

<?PHP
echo '<form action="gallery.php" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="cart" value="' . serialize($cart) . '"/>
<input type="submit" value="Go To Gallery"/>
</form>';
?>

And in gallery.php
<?PHP