[Norton AntiSpam] [nycphp-talk] error message when I run http://localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php

Brian D. brian at realm3.com
Mon Mar 3 11:05:41 EST 2008

Not to be snippy, but Mr. Google is your friend.

I searched for "mysql" and "php.ini" and this is the first result with
lots of useful information:
http://us.php.net/mysql

What you'll be modifying in php.ini is dependent on your operating
system, but usually you'll be looking for the line that looks
something like this:

; extension=mysql.so

It may be a DLL file if you're using Windows. Remove the semi-colon.
Restart apache. That's usually all you need to do.