[nycphp-talk] SEO Presentation Online

Brian D. brian at realm3.com
Tue Mar 4 09:08:18 EST 2008

Also wanted to mention that we have an NYPHP Flickr group. I've taken
a few pictures from the last two months and they are online here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nyphp

If you take any pictures & upload them to Flickr, feel free to add them!

- Brian D.

--
realm3 web applications [realm3.com]
freelance consulting, application development