[nycphp-talk] a question about uploading pictures

chad qian nynj.tech at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:46:18 EDT 2008

I will let user upload 3 pictures to the backend database first.Then these 3 pictures will be displayed on the web page later.

My question is:
Do I have to setup rules about uploading pictures,like the size,the pixels?I want these 3 pictures to be the same format(size,pixels..) when displayed on internet.So do I need to tell user how pictures should be when they do upload or I program php to change the properties of pictures?Of course,pictures must be visable,not too big or too small, on the web page.

Thanks!

chad