[nycphp-talk] safari and sessions?

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Mon Mar 17 16:31:18 EDT 2008

These issues appear to not be platform-specific.  Because we cater to
designers and creative types, we have a disproportionately higher
percentage of Mac users than, say, amazon or eBay probably do.

I've had some of our customers submit info to me, and I can see that
the browser strings are OS X versions of Safari.

I'm looking into the private browsing thing.  It would be a convenient
answer, since it's not a feature I use by default, and I'm not seeing
the problems and other people are, but we'll see.

Marc